Friday, February 12, 2010

2010

Hey everyone!! How is your 2010 going so far? Mines been busy to say the least!!

Mardi Gra is coming up super super soon!! I'll be at the Girlthing parade viewing/afterparty at Spectrum - who's going? Please come say hi if you're there!!!

If you keep up with what's going on in the US right now, you'll know that there is a debate raging about the "Dont Ask, Dont Tell" policy of the US Armed Forces.
There is a strong case for the policy to possibly be repealed. This would be a huge win to thousands of people who have been discharged due to this policy, and we can only hope we see the flow on effects here.

I encourage you to read up on the current trials, and check out the 'courage campaign'.

Lastly, if you have any questions, want to tell me I'm rad, or tell me I should quit - you can do it here: http://www.formspring.me/gemkm

Leave a message!
See you all soon at Mardi Gra!

Until next time,

Gem / Lesbot World

- From my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment