Monday, December 14, 2009

2009: In review

Hello hello!!

So December is here - and it's a time of finishing up so I thought I would do a little list of thongs that I remember here at Lestbot World.

Early in the year we discovered our friends over at Snatch and Grab at Phoenix - and now we have something to do every Thursday night!!

I came out to my family!!! The most liberating/scary experience of my life!

That whole Lyndsay/Sam thing happened.... Maybe best not to go there.

My local club Krave(come along!) celebrated 1 successful year in it's new home at Wyong.

I became a 'published author' with my article in LOTL magazine(the one with Peaches on the cover), and I became a contributor to the website www.samsame.com.au - which really has everything that's going on in one location!

We find out that people are being executed for committing 'homosexual acts' in countries such as Iran. *Please remember, that you don't have to be a politician to make a stand. Be aware of what is going on around you - you can make a difference.*

All in all, this is a VERY tiny amount of what happpened this year, and there's plenty more unfolding each day.

Until then though, have a super Merry Christmas, and I will see you in 2010!

Love and best wishes,

Gem / Lesbot World


- From my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment